Harvest Festival at Boyden Valley Winery & SpiritsSeptember 20, 2014
Visit Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits to celebrate the grape harvest during the annual Harvest Festival the weekend of September 20th and 21st, 2014, from 10am – 5pm. The Boyden family is celebrating 100 bountiful years on the farm and invites you to bring your friends and family to celebrate during this fun yearly event! An assortment of family friendly fun will be available:
- Premiering a NEW Limited Edition Vermont Ice Hard Cider Product!
- LIVE Music by Nobby Reed Project both days
- Winery Tours and Meet the Winemaker (tours suitable for all ages)
- Wine Tasting with Lake Champlain Chocolate and Cabot Cheese available
- Local Food vendors including Burger Barn, STiR Chocolates, Kingdom Creamery of Vermont & Big Picture Farm
- Gourmet Cheese Boxed Lunches will be available at the winery to be enjoyed on our patio or bring a blanket to enjoy them on our lawn!
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides available
- Tractor-pulled Hayrides
- Grape Stomping Contests! Both days at 2pm
- Face Painting
- Raffle for Vermont Gift Baskets including baskets from Cabot Cheese, Lake Champlain Chocolate, and assorted Vermont companies – 100% of raffle proceeds going to benefit the children at Camp Ta-Kum-Ta!
$2/person parking fee (Children 16 and under are FREE). Parking fee will be donated to Camp Ta-Kum-Ta. Some activities have additional fees. No reservations or tickets needed.
For questions or more information on the Harvest Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery at 802-644-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Boyden Valley Winery on Facebook or Twitter or join the e-newsletter list found on http://www.boydenvalley.com for updates on the Harvest Festival and future events.