VFN Brattleboro Networking Event: May 15April 13, 2023
Registration for this event is now closed. We look forward to a great event on Monday!
Vermont Fresh Network & Food Connects invite you for an afternoon of networking, connecting, and exploring ways we can work together.
Join fellow chefs, farmers, cheesemakers, brewers and other industry members for a lively session of networking, conversation and light refreshments. Read about our past networking events in St. Albans, Middlebury, and Danville.
When: Monday, May 15th, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Where: Retreat Farm, Brattleboro
This will be a great opportunity to connect with farmers, chefs and food producers in southern Vermont.
- Chef and buyers are you looking for a local product? Or perhaps you want to partner with a beverage producer on a pairing dinner?
- Farmers and producers, are you looking to find a market for your product? Or learn more about on farm events?
- Chefs, buyers, farmers, and producers - interested in learning how a food hub (Food Connects) can help you tap into your local market?
- Wholesale retail and institutional buyers, are you interested in learning more about how to source local food and support local producers?
- Are you interested in connecting with agritourism resources and support for your business resources from statewide efforts?
This event is part of Vermont Fresh Network’s effort to strengthen Vermont’s culinary and agricultural tourism sector through partnership and collaboration. There will be opportunities to connect with others in the food and farm sector as well as service providers that can offer technical assistance and guidance connecting with Vermont’s agritourism sector and statewide plans.
In 2023, the Vermont Fresh Network is hosting three networking events across the state. Funding for this event is made possible by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service through grant AM190100XXXXG100 awarded to the Vermont Fresh Network.