Bidding Is Open for the VFN Silent AuctionJuly 13, 2017
The VFN Silent Auction returns for year two! Bidding is now open.
The VFN Silent Auction is returning to the Forum with chances to bid on some great Vermont food experiences. New this year, we are accepting online bids for the larger 'Vermont Experience' packages in addition to the in-person bidding at the Forum itself. Bidding closes at the start of the Ice Cream Social (7:30 pm).
Items available online include:
- VIP Package for Dinners at the Farmhouse Group (Pascolo Ristorante, Guild Tavern, El Cortijo, Farmhouse Tap and Grill)
- Overnight Stay at Hotel Vermont, including dinner at Bleu Northeast Seafood and breakfast at Juniper
- Feast for 10 in the Hen of the Wood's Butcher Room (Burlington location)
- Wine Tasting Dinner at Michael's on the Hill
- Two nights in a private cabin at Fat Sheep Farm and a tour & tasting at Silo Distillery
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Pitcher Inn
- Overnight Stay at Liberty Hill Farm & Inn and Dinner at The Backroom restaurant
- Overnight Stay at Couture's Maple Bed and Breakfast and waterpark passes at the Pump House
- Two nights for two at Basin Harbor Club and gift certificate to Bar Antidote
Place your bids online from our BiddingOwl site or in person at the Annual Forum.