Type of Business
Other, Specialty Foods
Blake Hill Preserves is an English fruit preservatory in Vermont creating innovative sweet, savory and spicy jams, marmalades and condiments for the modern pantry. A family business owned by Vicky and Joe, we combine three generations of preserve-making skills with innovative yet super elegant flavors and the finest ingredients for health-conscious customers.
Our passion for making the finest jams is matched by our passion for community. We strive for Blake Hill to be a force for good by offering a diverse, positive work environment; strong compensation levels and benefits; buying local to support fellow businesses; donation programs to support community organizations and help good food be available for all; and be an environmentally sustainable business through efficient energy and minimum waste policies.
You can find Blake Hill Preserves on DigInVT.com
60 Artisans Way
Member Partners (11)
(G = Gold Barn Award)
- Blake Hill Preserves
- Brownsville Butcher & Pantry G
- City Market - Onion River Co-op G
- Edelweiss Mountain Deli G
- J.J. Hapgood General Store and Eatery G
- King Arthur Baking Co.
- MKT: Grafton G
- The Inn at Weathersfield G
- The Skinny Pancake - Montpelier
- The Windsor Station Restaurant and Barroom
- Upper Valley Produce LLC
- Woodstock Farmers' Market