Annual Forum Dinner
Tickets on sale now! Sunday, July 31, 2022
The Vermont Annual Forum dinner is coming back after two years.
Chefs, Specialty Food and Beverage producers: Participant registration is open.
About our Annual Forum Dinner...
Every year the Vermont Fresh Network brings together some of Vermont's best chefs, farmers, food producers, and specialty food makers to create a sensational meal at the Shelburne Farms Coach Barn, on the shores of Lake Champlain. It is a celebration of the best food of summer, and VFN's largest fundraiser. This event happens the first Sunday in August, tickets are on sale now! Tickets are limited and the event does sell out - large groups (10+) are requested to reserve their tickets by July 1st.
After two years away, we’re excited to bring back the best dinner of the summer. And what better way to reconnect with everyone than by enjoying a meal together prepared by our local chefs with food grown and raised by our farmers. In recognition of industry-wide restaurant staffing challenges, $25 of each ticket sold goes directly to the restaurant teams making and delivering the farm-fresh food for this fundraising event.
Supporting and Partner Members receive 20% off their tickets, become a member today at this link.
Please see our Instagram or Facebook for photos. View this video from 2018 to get a sense of the evening.
Tickets are on sale now and they sell out every year! Purchase tickets here!
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:30 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by a local band
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction - Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 7:30 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Strafford Organic Creamery
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting, parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Thank You to our 2022 Sponsors:
Our host for 23 years: Shelburne Farms
Gold: Community National Bank ● The Essex ● Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets ● Shelburne Farms ● Farrell Distributing ● Foley Services ● Vermont First
Silver: Front Porch Forum ● Black River Produce
Bronze: Vermont Creamery • Vermont Farm To Plate • City Market • Sarah Ettinger Design ● University of Vermont Extension ● TÖST