Annual Forum Dinner
Sunday, July 31, 2022
During one special evening, the Vermont Fresh Network brings together some of Vermont's best chefs, farmers, food producers, and specialty food makers to create a sensational meal at the Shelburne Farms Coach Barn, on the shores of Lake Champlain. It is a celebration of the best food of summer, and VFN's largest fundraiser.
After two years away, we’re excited to bring back the best dinner of the summer. And what better way to reconnect with everyone than by enjoying a meal together prepared by our local chefs with food grown and raised by our farmers.
We look forward to seeing you for our 25th Annual Forum Dinner! Save the date for August 6, 2023
Check out our Best Sip Winner!
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:30 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by a local band
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction - Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 7:30 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Strafford Organic Creamery
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting, parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Want to join this list in 2023? Email us.
Thank You to our 2022 Sponsors:
Affiliate Sponsors: Farrell Distributing, Foley Services, Vermont First/Sodexo
Our host for 23 years: Shelburne Farms
Gold: Community National Bank ● The Essex ● Farrell Distributing ● Foley Services ● Shelburne Farms ● Sodexo Vermont First ● Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets ● Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing
Silver: Front Porch Forum ● Black River Produce
Bronze: Vermont Creamery • Vermont Farm To Plate • City Market • Sarah Ettinger Design ● University of Vermont Extension ● TÖST
Please see our Instagram or Facebook for photos. View this video from 2018 to get a sense of the evening.