Maple Sugar Festival at Boyden Valley Winery & SpiritsMarch 28, 2015
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is hosting their annual Maple Sugar Festival during Maple Open House Weekend, Saturday & Sunday, March 28th and 29th, 2015, to celebrate the sugaring season.
The Boyden family has been making Vermont maple syrup for five generations in the picturesque Lamoille River valley using a traditional wood-fired evaporator with sap collected from over 300 acres of maple trees located on the family’s farm. The sugar house is conveniently located behind the winery for easy access to anyone that is interested in viewing the sugaring process.
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits crafts over 20 different wines, ciders, and spirits including two unique wines and a cream liqueur using their estate maple syrup. The Annual Maple Sugar Festival is an ideal time to visit the winery to sample these local Vermont delicacies and learn about one of Vermont’s oldest and most loved traditions – Maple Sugaring!
Locals and visitors of all ages are encouraged to stop by Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits from 10am-5pm during the Maple Sugar Festival weekend to enjoy the activities and experience all things maple including:
- Free Sugar on Snow!
- Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring with a traditional wood-fired evaporator
- Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
- Free Winery Tours at 11:30am and 1:00pm (tours suitable for all ages)
- Free Tastings of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
- Free Maple Cocktail Tasting and Recipe
- Free Parking and No Admission fee
- Donuts with maple cream will be available at the Sugar House while they last!
- Specialty Wine & Food Tastings featuring Cabot Cheeses, My Little Cupcakes, & Brown Family Farm maple candies will be available in the winery
- Pleasant Valley Horse-Drawn Sleigh Rides will be available weather & ground conditions permitting
For questions or more information on the Maple Sugar Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook or Twitter.