SAVE THE DATE!
Vermont Fresh Network's 22nd Annual Forum Dinner
For Partner Members: Sign up to showcase your food at our Annual Forum Dinner, registration is now open! Just follow this link.
About our Annual Forum Dinner...
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table.
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by Larks in the Attic
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Amy, Earl and the crew from Strafford Organic Creamery
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
VFN is turning 21! We’re celebrating our 21st birthday this summer and the 2017 Annual Forum Dinner is exploring Vermont's farm to bar, bottle, and beverage producers (teetotalers fear not, we'll also have abundant alcohol-free tastings and treats!). We're getting creative with mini cocktails, wine and bean pairings, and samples of historic Vermont beverages.
The VFN Silent Auction is returning to the Forum with chances to bid on some great Vermont food experiences.
Check out the 2017 Forum Participants!
Butterfly Bakery - Montpelier
Cabot Creamery - Cabot
O Bread Bakery – Shelburne
Salted and Cured: Savoring the Culture, Heritage, and Flavor of America's Preserved Meats - Book Table with author Jeff Roberts
Shelburne Farms Cheese - Shelburne
Vermont Cheese Council
Vermont Creamery – Randolph
Vermont Beekeepers Association
Vermont Bean Crafters - Waitsfield
Boyden Valley Winery - Cambridge
Caledonia Spirits – Hardwick
Citizen Cider – Burlington
Eden Ice Cider -- Newport
Hooker Mountain Farm - Cabot
Idletyme Brewing Company – Stowe
Lincoln Peak Vineyard – New Haven
Mad River Distillers – Burlington/Warren
Shacksbury -- Shoreham
Windfall Orchards -- Cornwall
Zero Gravity Craft Brewery – Burlington
Shelburne Vineyard – Shelburne
SILO Distillery - Windsor
The Vermont Switchel Company – Cabot
Bar Antidote – Vergennes
Black River Produce - Springfield
Bistro de Margot -- Burlington
Bleu Northeast Seafood-- Burlington
El Cortijo – Burlington
Farmhouse Tap & Grill – Burlington
Guild Tavern – Burlington
Idletyme Brewing Company – Stowe
Inn at Shelburne Farms – Shelburne
Joe's Kitchen at Screamin Ridge Farm - Montpelier
Juniper Bar and Restaurant – Burlington
Leunig's Bistro – Burlington
New England Culinary Institute – Montpelier
Pascolo Ristorante – Burlington
Red Hen Baking Company -- Middlesex
Sodexo at Norwich - Vermont First
The Pitcher Inn – Warren
Wake Robin - Shelburne
Fat Toad Farm – Brookfield
Strafford Organic Creamery - Strafford
Brio Coffeeworks - Burlington