Our 2013 Annual Forum Dinner was a lovely evening. Thank you to all the folks who helped to make it a fantastic event!
Stay tuned for details about the 2014 Dinner.
Event Details: For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal.
The celebration will feature a bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and grilled, braised, sautéed and baked into delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs- it is a dinner like no other. This delightful fundraiser is an experience not to be missed.
From 5:00 until 6:00 - Meet Vermont’s exceptional farmers, food producers and chefs to explore the rich and diverse culinary and agricultural experiences the state has to offer.
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures coming out of Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of wine makers and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations.
- Discuss the merits of curd with cheesemakers.
- Sample heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables from local farms.
At 6:00 the Gold Barn Culinary Honorees will be announced
From 6:20 until 7:30 - Savor a splendid walk-around dinner featuring over 20 of Vermont Fresh Network’s best chef and farm partnerships. End the evening on a sweet note- with an ice cream social courtesy of Strafford Organic Creamery.
The night is a celebration of 17 years of VFN farmers and chefs working together to serve you the freshest, most delicious local food!
TICKETS: Join Vermont Fresh Network as a Supporting Member today and receive a members-only, ticket discount for this special evening. VFN member tickets are $50; Non-member tickets are $75
Tickets are on sale through FlynnTix: online at www.flynntix.org, in person at the Box Office: 153 Main Street, Burlington, VT, or by phone: 802-86-FLYNN.
Useful Notes about the Event:
- There will ba a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
- Antidote, Vergennes with Misty Knoll Farm, New Haven
- Ariel's Restaurant, Brookfield with Green Mountain Girls, Northfield
- Artesano, Groton
- Boston Post Dairy, Enosburg Falls
- Brown & Jenkins Coffee, Cambridge
- Caledonia Spirits, Hardwick
- Champlain Orchards, Shoreham
- Common Man Restaurant, Warren with Kingsbury Market Garden, Warren
- Crop Bistro and Brewery, Stowe with Pete’s Greens, Craftsbury and Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Downtown Grocery, Ludlow with Coger Farms and Greenhouses, North Springfield
- East Shore Vineyard, Grand Isle
- Eden Ice Cider, West Charleston
- El Cortijo Taqueria Y Cantina, Burlington with LedgEnd Farm, Middlebury
- Fat Toad Farm, Brookfield
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Nutrition Services, Burlington with MR Harvest, Grand Isle
- Grafton Cheese, Grafton
- Guild & Company, Burlington with Vermont Heritage Grazers, Bridport
- Hartshorn's Santa Davida Farm, Waitsfield
- Hen of the Wood, Waterbury with Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- Hilton Burlington/Restaurant Sixty Battery, Burlington with VT Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville and Screamin' Ridge Farm, Montpelier
- Hinesburgh Public House, Hinesburg with Grass Roots Farm, Hinesburg
- Inn at Shelburne Farms, Shelburne with Shelburne Farms Market Garden, Shelburne
- Inn at the Round Barn, Waitsfield with Hartshorn's Santa Davida Farm, Waitsfield
- Juniper, Burlington with Rockville Market Farm, Starksboro
- Lake Champlain Chocolates, Burlington
- Leunig's Bistro, Burlington with La Platte River Angus, Shelburne and Lewis Creek Farm, Starksboro
- Localvore Today and Tomgirl Juice Co., Burlington
- Michael's on the Hill, Waterbury with Pete's Greens, Craftsbury
- Mocean Mate, Eden
- New England Culinary Institute, Montpelier and Hazendale Farm, Greensboro
- Nika, Burlington & Three Tomatoes, Williston with Red Hen Baking Co., Middlesex
- O Bread, Shelburne
- Pistou, Burlington and Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- Pitcher Inn, Warren and Tangletown Farm, Middlesex
- Red Clover Inn, Mendon and VT Butter & Cheese Creamery,Websterville
- Red Hen Baking Co Café, Middlesex with Pete's Greens, Craftsburyand Champlain Orchards, Shoreham & Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Rural Vermont with Flack Family Farm, Enosburg Falls
- Shelburne Farms Cheese, Shelburne
- Shelburne Vineyard, Shelburne
- Slow Food Vermont with Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- Strafford Organic Creamery, Strafford
- Taylor Farm, Londonderry
- The Daily Planet, Burlington with Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- The Essex Resort and Spa, Essex with Maple Wind Farm, Huntington
- The Farmhouse Tap & Grill, Burlington with Vermont Quality Rabbits, West Haven
- The Vermont Switchel Company, Cabot
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe
- Vermont Bean Crafters, Waitsfield
- Vermont Fresh Pasta, Proctorsville
- Vermont Smoke & Cure, Hinesburg
- Vermont Spirits, Quechee
- VT Beekeepers Association, Burlington
- VT Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Wake Robin, Shelburne and Bella Farm, Monkton
- Whistle Pig, Shoreham
- Windfall Orchards, Cornwall