Vermont Fresh Network's 21st Annual Forum Dinner
About our Annual Forum Dinner
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table.
VFN is turning 21! We’re celebrating our 21st birthday this summer and the 2017 Annual Forum Dinner is exploring Vermont's farm to bar, bottle, and beverage producers (teetotalers fear not, we'll also have abundant alcohol-free tastings and treats!).
The VFN Silent Auction is returning to the Forum with chances to bid on some great Vermont food experiences. New this year, we are accepting online bids for the larger 'Vermont Experience' packages in addition to the in-person bidding at the Forum itself. Bidding closes at the start of the Ice Cream Social (7:30 pm).
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 till 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures coming out of Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations.
- Discuss the merits of curd with cheesemakers.
- Sample heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables from local farms.
- Enjoy music by Dana and Susan Robinson
6:00 till 8:00 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 till 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Amy, Earl and the crew from Strafford Organic Creamery
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate!
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Announcing the 2017 Forum Participants!!
Butterfly Bakery - Montpelier
Cabot Creamery - Cabot
O Bread Bakery – Shelburne
Salted and Cured: Savoring the Culture, Heritage, and Flavor of America's Preserved Meats - Book Table with author Jeff Roberts
Shelburne Farms Cheese - Shelburne
Vermont Cheese Council
Vermont Creamery – Randolph
Vermont Beekeepers Association
Vermont Bean Crafters - Waitsfield
Boyden Valley Winery - Cambridge
Caledonia Spirits – Hardwick
Citizen Cider – Burlington
Eden Ice Cider -- Newport
Hooker Mountain Farm - Cabot
Idletyme Brewing Company – Stowe
Lincoln Peak Vineyard – New Haven
Mad River Distillers – Burlington/Warren
Shacksbury -- Shoreham
Windfall Orchards -- Cornwall
Zero Gravity Craft Brewery – Burlington
Shelburne Vineyard – Shelburne
SILO Distillery - Windsor
The Vermont Switchel Company – Cabot
Bar Antidote – Vergennes
Black River Produce - Springfield
Bistro de Margot -- Burlington
Bleu Northeast Seafood-- Burlington
El Cortijo – Burlington
Farmhouse Tap & Grill – Burlington
Guild Tavern – Burlington
Idletyme Brewing Company – Stowe
Inn at Shelburne Farms – Shelburne
Joe's Kitchen at Screamin Ridge Farm - Montpelier
Juniper Bar and Restaurant – Burlington
Leunig's Bistro – Burlington
New England Culinary Institute – Montpelier
Pascolo Ristorante – Burlington
Red Hen Baking Company -- Middlesex
Sodexo at Norwich - Vermont First
The Pitcher Inn – Warren
Wake Robin - Shelburne
Fat Toad Farm – Brookfield
Strafford Organic Creamery - Strafford
Brio Coffeeworks - Burlington