Vermont Ice Wine & Cocktail Open HouseDecember 19, 2015
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits will be hosting their annual Vermont Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House on Saturday & Sunday, December 19th and 20th, from 10am to 5pm at the winery in Cambridge, Vermont.
Enjoy and learn about the variety of premium Vermont Ice products produced with Vermont grown grapes and apples including traditional ice wines, ice cider, and cream liqueurs crafted from apple brandy and estate maple syrup!
This event is the perfect time to buy holiday gifts of Vermont Ice wine, and a great place to come have some fun with an assortment of festive activities:
- Free Tasting of Vermont Ice Wine, Vermont Ice Cider, & Cream Liqueurs
- 20% OFF Vermont Ice, Vermont Ice Red, & Vermont Ice Cider in all sizes
- $5 OFF the regular price of Vermont Ice Apple Crème & Vermont Ice Maple Crème
- Pairings available of Vermont Ice wines and petite desserts from Mirabelle’s Café
- Discover Cocktails crafted with Boyden Valley products and other local Vermont spirits created by professional mixologists from some of Vermont’s finest restaurants and taverns! Taste four and take home the recipes to serve them to your friends and family for an impressive holiday soirée.
- Hot Glögg available by the mug!
- Gift boxes with local Vermont products from the Vermont Cranberry Company, Lake Champlain Chocolates, Cabot Creamery, Brown Family Farm, Saxton River Distillery, and more!
Enjoy a glass of your favorite Boyden Valley wine or Gose beer from Lost Nation Brewery while you take in the holiday air and finish up your shopping list! Parking is free and no entrance fee, tickets, or reservations are required.